Wednesday, April 04, 2012

What do I do with the "Great Cities to Discover"?

 
It was once my greatest passion. Now what happened? It's like I can only dream
 
Especially lately. I'm sooooo exhausted. I need to sleep, then relax. Just to stop for a while from the hectic daily routines where I must leave home before the sun lights the sky, and usually get home late at night.  I'm so tired.  I can't even lay my back on the couch and just stay there for a while, relaxed and calm.  I read books in tiny pieces between preparing breakfast for my Princess and getting her for a bath on weekends.
 
And now the traffic got even worse because of rain. Jams everywhere.  Last Thursday it took us 3.5 hours to get home!! Fortunately Princess was being such a good girl. But when she got sleepy and wanted to sleep she couldn't. She needed me to keep patting her so she could get to sleep... poor Princess.  So while I struggled on the street trying to get my way through sea of cars in such a messed up street, I tried to keep patting her to get her to sleep... My legs hurt and I was tired and sleepy. But the traffic was so fierce. It was like a war. Battles everywhere.

No comments: